The fair LED CHINA 2014 (The 10th LED CHINA) will take place from 23-26 Feb. 2014 at the China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Area B in Guangzhou. LED CHINA has evolved into one of the most influential trade events for the industry and is the only trade fair in China where every spectrum of the LED industry is showcased. With exhibits ranging from signage to lighting, display to applications, chips to packaging and equipment to components, LED CHINA offers the most comprehensive one-stop LED sourcing platform.
LED CHINA 2014 (The 10th LED CHINA) is expected to comprise near 1,200 exhibitors in 5 specialized sections occupying 80,000 square metres in exhibition space. As an important part of the fair, the LED Lighting sector is projected to draw over 600 lighting companies presenting the latest LED indoor & outdoor lighting products and trends on LED Streetlight, Solar LED Lights, LED Daylight Lamps, LED Decorative Lighting, etc. key word: led exhibition, led show, led china, lighting fair, lighting china, display show.
Why should you choose LED CHINA 2014?
* China is not only the largest LED production base in the world but also the biggest application market.
* The Chinese Government has earmarked 2.2 billion yuan (US$350 million) in subsidies for energy-saving lighting devices and LED light bulbs to boost domestic consumption and cut carbon emissions.
* It is the world’s first trading platform for the entire LED industry chain from LED lighting, LED chips, packaging, and equipment to LED displays and illuminants.
* 8 years of global promotion and brand building has made it one of the most influential weathervanes for the global LED industry and also the world’s largest LED event.
* Marketing promotions reach more than 150 countries and regions thus helping you to compete for industry market recognition via international networks.
* Concurrent high-level meetings help you to approach industrial hot spots, adding value to your exhibits.
* LED CHINA is one of the fair which won endorsement from the China Ministry of Commerce in 2012.
LED Outdoor Lighting (Streetlight / Tunnel Lighting, etc.)
LED Indoor Lighting (Daylight Lamps / Spotlight, etc.)
LED Decorative Lighting (Net Lights / Christmas Lights, etc.)
LED Traffic / Automobile Light
LED Decorative Lighting Accessories
LED Illuminant / Neon
LED Display, LED/LCD Television & Control System
LED Chips / Epitaxial Wafer / Materials
LED Packaging and Supporting Materials
LED Manufacturing Equipments & Testing Instruments
OLED, LD, EL, Laser Sensor, etc.