Why choose Bright Anywhere LED reading lamp
Choosing the best desk lamp does not have to be hard. For most purposes, each person will have the same need in their desk lamp. There are only certain specifics that each person may want.
Buying Tips Countdown for the Best Desk Lamp
- Determine your lighting needs. Do you need a bright light, mood light, task lighting or multiple light brightness settings?
- Do you want a free-standing or an attached desk lamp? Free-standing desk lamps are the most common. Attached desk lamps that clip to the edges of the desk or a shelf are useful for people like architects who use the full length of the desk.
- Check the swing arm on the lamp. Make sure it is sturdy and that the base does not move while the arm is being swung around.
- Choose an energy-efficient bulb. Your most eco-friendly option is the LED desk lamp. Less energy-efficient bulb options are incandescent, halogen and florescent.
- Consider design style. Desk lamps are available in every style from traditional library to contemporary minimalist.
- Check out the extras. Desk lamps come with many extras including iPod chargers, cell phone chargers, paper clip cups and more.